So Monday sucked a bit, busy stuff. Talked on the phone a lot and my faint sore throat started to get a bit worse. Got home around 6:40 and my brakes NEEDED to be changed, so I started working on that. Got done maybe an hour or a tad more later. Took the car for a drive and all was good. Then went to the store to grab something to make at home. Made egg sandwiches and finally sat down to eat around 9 or 9:30. Watched Summer Heights High and passed out after the first episode (which was pretty much right after I got done eating). Felt a cold coming on. Woke up with primarily just a sore throat.
I have been a little ill but the main symptom has just been a sore throat. It feels like my body has done a decent job at fighting it but work situation and sleep deprivation since returning from Australia left me a little vulnerable. The rest of the week I've been playing Forza 2 and watching Lost. I'm level 37 on Forza and I'm on episode 9 of Lost and I'll be honest, I'm a little bit obsessed with both right now.
Last night was bowling. Justin was out of town, so he didn't go. Brandon didn't text/call Aly to see if she was going so I kind of figured she wouldn't show up and she didn't, which is fine by me. So it was just Brandon and I. My wrist is feeling better, which makes me happy. I didn't do anything particularly special, high was 154. About an hour in this old couple gets put next to us (which was annoying enough that we had to have someone next to us when there were a ton of other lanes open farther down). They are either wasted or on drugs. Well, there are a few funny interactions with the guy, he's a weirdo. Then Brandon says that the girl is a ball nazi. Brandon and I had maybe 3 balls each up on the rack, which is a bit if you're bowling with a lot of people but we weren't. So he gets the idea to add balls to the rack. I go with it (he doesn't, he was joking but I thought it was a great idea because I didn't particularly like these people). The rack is completely full even though we just have 4 people. Admittedly, it's ridiculous. The lady says something to me to try to get me to explain why there are so many balls up there but I just act confused. This already is funny enough to me, but it gets better. The guy is going to grab his ball and he's pretty retarded about it and he is putting his fingers in the ball that is right next to the return... lol... and I just waited as the ball returned and smashed his fingers. I could not even help but laugh, so I had to turn away. Turns out it happened AGAIN right before we left and he said "I'm DONE!" I suppose this is all kind of douchy but you'd understand if you saw these people, they were like old white trash either alcoholics or meth heads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment