Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So, on Friday I had to use Jason's shower because our bathroom is being worked on. That sucked, because I'm used to using my shower and having to walk like 20 seconds to and from the shower, barefoot, kind of blows. Then this morning, I had to use Jason's shower again and it was great. It was great because I haven't taken a hot shower since Friday morning (it's Tuesday now).

Water heater is fixed. Shower/bathroom is supposed to be fixed today. My room is a work in progress, probably have about a week until it's completely healed.

Today is Mardi Gras. I don't know if I'll be doing anything but any excuse to drink is a good excuse... as long as you don't drink too much and only get 4 hours of sleep... like the day of the presidential election... and then you feel like shit the whole next day at work... for more reasons than just being hung over...

Last night I was flipping through the channels to leave it on something while we played ping pong. I was flipping and stopped on wrestling because I saw a guy that looked familiar. By golly it was Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat. I just thought that was neat-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment