Getting the hot tub fixed (by Brandon, mostly).
Getting the bathroom fixed (the wall behind the shower has been missing for about 4 months). So I had to take a shower in Jason's bathroom today, that was pretty lame.
Yesterday at work, Fred told me I had to do the checks (Rhonda's job, she's on jury duty) and when he told me, it was 30 minutes before I was going to be the only one at the front desk ( = suck). Not to mention I haven't done the checks in over 2 years and even then I've only done it two or three times total. It's not particularly difficult but Rhonda has a certain way she does it and I don't want to screw that up. But then at 5:20, about 1/3rd through the checks, Fred calls and tells me I don't have to do it. Which is really just good news. It could be annoying, but what better could I ask for than to not have responsibility and be able to leave immediately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment