Thursday, February 19, 2009

I... uh... wanted to start doing my blog differently. No reason in particular, really, just random stuff. I feel like this has happened before (because it has).

A funny sketch: SNL Taco Town
I'm at work.
Might work out tonight. Will work out tonight, just don't know if I'll actually go to the gym or not.
So it looks like that last blog lived from June 2008 to February 2009.

A quote from a comment on an old blog post (2004).
"Hi my name is Wallaby, is that a banana in my pocket or is my sister happy to see me?" - James. This statement actually makes sense.

A quote from today.
Kim (to Kristy): You know you're not allowed to eat up here, right?
Kristy: (eats)
Kim: Well, I guess you can if you keep your mouth closed while you eat
Me: How about she can if she keeps her mouth closed while she's not eating.

"Two Rogers don't make a right" - Nicholas Cage in Gone in 60 Seconds

Pagliacci's is doing a thing today, pizza slices at the cost of what they were in 1979 because it's their 30 year anniversary. I may have to check it out. Probably not though.

I'm looking for a David the Gnome t-shirt. I never get t-shirts when I look for them, but I can't find a David the Gnome t-shirt and that is slightly upsetting. A gnome that rides around on a fox.

I think I have a zit in my ear. Not in the canal but on the rigid part in one of the little half pipes. Like I scratched it too hard a few days ago and now there's a tender bump there which is usually a zit.

I think I've had a lot of caffeine today. Red Bull, then a coffee, then probably 2 sodas at work and then when I came home I had a coca cola zero and espresso concoction which was probably a grande or venti worth of caffeine. But it gave me the energy to do 2 hours on the bike, which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment