Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm eating a pasta dish I prepared last night. It's spinach fettuccine (I have had trouble spelling that word), Aidell's chicken and apple sausages sliced up and some cheap spicy red pepper spaghetti sauce. It's okay. It's not as good as the last one I made, which was with roasted garlic fettuccine and Sharwood's Tikka Masala sauce. I might go to Uwajimaya soon and find some ingredients to mix it up a little bit. It's a pretty simple dish that you can put a lot of variety on, it's just pasta, pasta sauce, and meat. It might be weird, but I find the noodles are at their best a few days after they've been cooked and have sat in the sauce for a few days in the fridge.

My computer at work is working like a piece of shit and it's hindering my productivity. That sucks particularly because right now is when I am supposed to be catching up after I got behind with everyone being gone. Oh well, I'm getting there. I just wish Max was a little better at getting it fixed, it's been practically broken for a few days now, new problems keep coming up.

The bug I had on Wednesday night seems like it's almost gone, I feel like I did a pretty good job of fighting it. I actually shouldn't get sick, but I think the combination of having to work long days at work while short staffed and then my closet getting wet (and probably moldy) has left me vulnerable to a virus. I actually don't feel sick at all right now, but I'm sure if I tried something active I'd notice. I think for at least the past 2 years (and then this year) I have gotten sick in late February. It was really bad in 2007 and then somewhat bad in 2008, but it's odd that I always catch something around this time. I can't remember if I was sick or not in 2006. I should have been, I had no job and I think less than $100 to my name. It was about a week before I started at Acura, so I was probably going in for the interview around this time. Although the job sucked ass, I sometimes miss Acura because I got to drive so many different cars.

Last night we got a couple whiteboards, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. Me and Brandon played ping pong and wrote on the whiteboard upstairs (its intended use is for ping pong). Brandon wrote next to my name "is gay" but I erased a line so it said "Dylan is guy". Then someone else, last night, wrote some shit so I wrote back and we'll see what they have to say tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment