I finally played Daks in a game of ping pong. It was intense. We are quite evenly matched. I lost two games to start, then started to get my coordination back and won three in a row. The last was intense, and you can tell both Daks and I hate to lose.
Backtrack: Brandon went and got a ping pong table on Saturday while I was on my bike ride. That night we put it together. The first one we got broke, so now we have a better one.
Ho. ly. Shit. Aly just called me to escort her into the house from her car parked across the street and it was entirely legitimate. There was a guy that was tweeking hardcore. He was walking really weird and then it was like he'd fall asleep standing up and then when he finally woke up and got a little bit of energy he was acting like a monkey. He was slapping himself on the chest (like Tarzan) and then he would do weird movements with his arms which I can only imagine were him acting like a monkey. Then he was kind of dancing (kindaaaaaaa). It was creepy and then hilarious. He was about a block away by the time I got down there, so he wasn't really anything to worry about. He was doing this all in the middle of the street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment