I'm drinking green tea because we are out of coffee. I normally hate all types of tea, but this instant green tea does the job. One of my co-workers asked what kind of coffee to get and mentioned Breakfast Blend and I was like "NOOOO". And then I said breakfast blend is like the salisbury steak of coffees and she said that was a good analogy (which is cool because I was just talking out of my ass, I simply think breakfast blend is lame as far as coffee goes). But then that made me want salisbury steak, because I haven't had it much in the past 10 years.
I had eggplant parmesan today for lunch. It was pretty good even though I don't like eggplant. Add breading, sauce and cheese to something and you're more likely to enjoy eating it.
I don't know what blood type I am. I read that the easiest way to find out is to give blood, but I don't want to (I don't like needles or blood, I can deal with both, but choose to avoid them).
Brandon: You know what movie I want to watch?
Me: Nope. (in a I'm not listening to you, let's end this conversation tone)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment