Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yesterday was alright. I was walking and I got to the U District and it was time to decide if I wanted to walk all the way to Washington Park, probably another 2 miles away which would have added 4 miles to my trek. It was not a difficult decision, my legs were already tired, I had walked+ran 16 miles the past two days and also rode my bike for an hour so I chose a 6 mile walk instead of a 10-12 mile walk. Got home and decided there was enough time left to go to Costco with Brandon because I was out of bacon.

Sounds like we finally have a taker and some guy is moving in, I think he's taking the upstairs, which is cool with me, I like having just me and Brandon downstairs since Aly was kind of messy and Eric was kind of smelly+messy.

Made salmon burgers and then took a nap. Woke up and I was getting messaged on Skype, so I talked to Amanda for a little bit. We were talking and Amanda is a really positive person for me right now. She's really psyched that I'm going to Australia and I mentioned to her that I am considering moving there and she has been pushing for me to pursue it since then. It's actually really nice, especially since now I feel a little bit of pressure to actually follow through. She thinks it'd be awesome if I moved and she tells me that she's really glad she moved up to Alaska. That's even more interesting because she left in the middle of a pretty intense relationship and she had a rough first few months there.

I decided to go out for a walk on the nice summer night. Went to the elementary school but there were some people there (it was 10:00 so this was kind of weird) so I continued on and went to Waldo J Dahl Park. Took some pictures, looked at the stars and then walked back home. It was nice, not a whole lot of people out at 10:00 on a Tuesday. Came home, took a dip in the hot tub, watched some of this show on Darwin and went to sleep.

I'm really excited about my trip to Australia and even more excited about possibly moving there.

No comments:

Post a Comment