Monday, August 17, 2009

Soooo the rundown down down down...

Tuesday: Went for a short run/walk, probably ran a mile and a half and walked another 2.5 miles, wasn't really feeling it. Talked to Amanda on Skype and drank a bit of Jameson and watched Apocalypse Now. It was kind of a rough day and then a redeeming night.

Wednesday: Went to the gym and was having problems with my MP3 player. First it froze, then it just wasn't working and I finally got it to work again so I did an hour cardio.

Thursday: Bowling. Also the realization that my wrist has not gotten any better in the past week. That sucks.

Friday: I cleaned my room a little bit, took apart my computer desk and put away my desktop. Taped up my fork on my bike and put a naked rim on. Moved my bed over to where the computer desk used to be and that opened up room to put my bike on the trainer facing the TV so I did that. Just rode for about half an hour but it was pretty good. Also bought brake pads for my car this day. Haven't put them on yet though.

Saturday: I was going to take my mountain bike to Mount Teneriffe, but I decided against it because of my wrist and being upset about my wrist and knowing that it would be stupid to ride a mountain bike down a steep hill with a slightly messed up wrist. So I ended up going for a walk, about 6 or 7 miles. Then I came home and rode my bike on the trainer for 2 hours while watching The Dark Knight. I also ate a bunch of shit this weekend. I had a piece of tiramisu on Friday, then a piece of chocolate cake on Saturday and also 3 cheeseburgers from Dicks. Had a mint brownie on Sunday and also a pack of mini donuts. I've just been craving the bad stuff for some reason. I did a lot of exercise though so it was okay.

Sunday: Had breakfast and watched my show (Lonely Planet/Globe Trekker/Pilot Guides), an episode of Arctic Canada which I found quite interesting. Went for a run/walk. I ran a bit of the first 5 miles and then just walked the rest of what was about a 10.5 mile trip. Came home, I talked to Rayna and Amanda on Skype. Then I had to reset my computer and AIM came up by default and James messaged me, so I talked to him for about 10 minutes, which wasn't bad. Then I just did sit ups while watching some more Lonely Planet and sat in the hot tub for a little bit talking to Brandon.

Monday (today): Of course now I am at work. Julie is gone this week which is a bit of a double edged sword. I get to do whatever I want but that just leaves me on the internet getting bored all day and not doing work. Trying to be very conservative with my money this week, so I may skip on the gym and try to go for runs/walks or ride my bike in my room. Riding my bike in the room is kind of difficult, not the most comfortable thing but it is convenient. It's easier now that I have stuff to watch (DVDs) but I have to be careful with my wrist and it's not the most comfortable thing in the world. It's just a little different from before because now I can keep track of how fast/far I'm going/have gone and it makes goals more solid which makes pushing yourself a little bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment