So I think I made it through the weekend without doing anything I was supposed to. I didn't even look at my brakes. They stopped making the bad sound and I guess I didn't care beyond that. Didn't change my oil because I just added some.
Friday I went for a run/walk east and south of the house. Came home and watched Death at a Funeral which was hilarious.
Saturday I went to Mt. Si. I was supposed to wake up early and go to Mt Dickerman. Then it was later and I was going to go to Mount Pilchuck. But Mt Pilchuck isn't even that far from Mt Dickerman so why would I make the drive just to do shitty Mount Pilchuck? Then I just changed my mind about driving and went to Mt Si. It was a good idea because it was cloudy and that's cool. Went to Target for some moleskin, saw Jeremy and Andy. Then went to Woodinville AMC to see Funny People which was a decent movie, worth seeing and that's saying something for a movie that's well over 2 hours long.
Sunday just set out randomly. Got two shirts at Good Will for 2 dollars. And one of them is a cool Hammer Nutrition shirt that I think I like a lot, looked completely new too. Then just drove around a little bit more. Went for a short walk and later decided to consume what I purchased at Aly's BDay party.
Monday... got a new Polo polo at the "Seattle Premium Outlets" and two cool Puma shirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment