Blog entries have died down a little bit, I was trying to update every day. That comes as no surprise to me though, since my wrist is still not 100% so I can either walk/run or do the elliptical. Also, Julie is gone this week so I have to work a few extra hours compared to the normal 7:30-3:00. So I've been working, then coming home, eating and then going to the gym to do the elliptical (or the days before that I was going for a walk/run). So yeah boring week so far.
As I was leaving today I heard some grinding from my brakes so I might have to change the pads this weekend, hopefully the rotors are fine. Not sure if I'll try to do that at home or go to the 'rents. Also needing an oil change, that kind of sucks.
Checked my account balance this morning and it was surprisingly high... the fucking payment for my flight seems to have been denied so I get to see what happened with that and try to fix it. But I go to check my itinerary and it still looks good. Got my seats reserved, no f'n window seats on the way to Sydney. BOOO.
Not sure if I want to go bowling tonight or not. My wrist might be okay for it, not sure. I think at the worst it'll just be sore afterward, but it's hard to say if that's worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment