Thursday, November 19, 2009

July 1st.Update on things.Resolutions.Revisiting goals from 4/1/09.-I need a money goal, how about save $200 a month, so $2500 by the end of the year. Then by August I should have $1500 if everything stays on track and I can take a vacation to Australia to visit Rayna.
YES and YES. I did end up going to Australia to visit Rayna and I DO have $2500 in savings. That’s pretty crazy but I’ve been saving $500/month since around June or July. Australia took a bit out of it but it’s up to $2500 now ($500 is because of a deposit for last month back in July 2008 that I now used).-Weight goal: 170: Uhhh, not yet. I've been eating bad and not exercising as much as I should the past few weeks so I'm still at my usual weight. The same weight I have been all year. The same weight I have been for... a long time. I kind of wonder if I will ever actually lose weight. I can exercise a little more often, certainly, but my hunger goes crazy when I do that. To the point that I would need a really really good reason to lose weight to have the willpower to not eat. We'll see, I'm hoping July 1 is a new beginning.
Not even. I did get down to 176 one day in August, but my real weight was about 178 and I gained a bit of weight when I went to Australia. I’m around 182/183 right now but I’ve put on some muscle so it’s good.-It’s likely that I’ll have a different car by the end of the year, a goal would be that it’s a nice car, not American: My car is doing pretty good right now and I think I'll stick with it for the time being. My standards for my next car are pretty high, otherwise I like mine now. I don't want a car payment because I'll feel that it's tying me down from doing anything I'd want to do.
Car has been faithful so far, not too sure how it will handle the winter though.-Find my way to another country and a state I have not been to: Still nothing yet, but I am planning on going to Australia later this year, which is why I'm saving money. I'd like to go to school in Australia.
Australia YES. No new states but I did go to Idaho. Was also within 20 miles of California on a road trip.Okay, so now onto what I'd like to do in the next three months.-go mountain biking at Tiger Mountain: FAIL. But I can blame it on Brandon. We have gone mountain biking once.-hike Mt. Si (goal on top of this is go up and down in under 2 hours): I did this, it took about 2:02 I think, so I didn't quite meet the 2 hour goal. It killed my quads, otherwise I'd have gone back by now to do it again, but I'm afraid it'll put me out of commission for a week again. I believe I did Mt. Si again since this (maybe a couple times even) and I did it in pretty good time.-ride over 50 miles in a day (hopefully on the Burke Gilman): I did do this. I sprained my wrist late July and have not ridden my bike since so not many goals were met with that.-Ride over 100 miles in a week: did it! First week I had my Garmin.-Bench 235 at 185 lbs or 225 at 175 lbs (basically 50 lbs over my weight): "Haven't been working out much, doubt this will happen." CORRECT-Do 60 push ups in a row: Nope, I've done 50 quite a few times but never felt like going to 60 (whether I could or not...) Have not been doing push ups lately because of a sprained wrist (3 months unable to do pushups, maybe it was more than a sprain) and then broken hand for about 2 weeks. Eventually I’ll start doing push ups again.-I'd like to go to 5 of the 10 largest parks in Seattle, or something like that: Golden Gardens, Magnusson and Green Lake, that's it so far. Nope.-I'd like to participate in a poker tournament... and cash: nope-Acquire HRM: done!-Accumulate a DVD collection of over 200 movies: If I'm not there, I'm really close. Yep, done. 800 movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment